184 Napier Street, South Melbourne, 3205
Tel: 61-3-9699 8844
Australian and Worldwide Distributor for 16 Bit RS-232 ISA Serial Port Card (PCI Serial Port Cards also
HERE For Current Price
* Supports 115 Kbps speed with option up to 460 Kbps port speeds.
* The perfect standard and high speed modem serial port card
* Ideal for 64K and 128K ISDN Modems which require more than 115Kbps serial
* Maximises ISDN modem performance. The ideal ISDN Modem Serial Port Card.
* Works under Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 3.1x, Windows NT, DOS, Linux etc.
* IRQ and I/O addresses individually jumper selectable. Minimises Software Problems.
* IRQ 2,3,4,5,7,10,11,12,14,15 and I/O Addresses Jumper Selectable
* Can be set to use one single common IRQ if required to share one IRQ
* 2 Serial Ports. 16C550 16 FIFO compatible (32 and 64 FIFO also available).
* ISA Bus and PCI Bus versions both available.
IRQ 2,3,4,5,7,10,11,12,14,15 selectable
COM Port I/O Selectable
BAUD RATE SUPPORT 115.2 with 460.8 Kbps Option
Suits ISDN and Standard Modems
Available with one or two serial ports
The Micronica 16 Bit ISA bus 2 port serial adapter provides two asynchronous serial communication ports
(RS232). The RS232 ISA bus board may be installed in any PC/486, Pentium or hardware compatible systems. To accommodate a variety of operating systems, six jumper blocks permit maximum flexibility of configuration. You may select which interrupt (IRQ2 - IRQ15) and I/O address you desire.
The Serial RS232 ISA bus 2 port board can be addressed anywhere within the full range of PC I/O ports and each port address can be set individually as your requirement. The interrupt selection features also provide individual interrupt selection for each port, so that you can arrange the 2 ports in any combination of interrupt you need.
The RS232 ISA bus 2 port board can be used to plug in 8250, 16450, 16550, or 16650 chips. There are two kinds of board can be choose, one is normal speed card
with baud rate up to 115200, another is high speed card that its baud rate up to
The features of the Micronica 16 Bit ISA bus 2 port adapter are:
* Two RS232 ports for asynchronous communications. One can be disabled if
only one port is required.
* Suitable for XENIX/UNIX (SCO, AT&T, Interactive, UNIXWARE), MS/DOS, MS/WINDOWS, WINDOWS/NT, WINDOWS/95, OS/2, WINDOWS/98, WINDOWS/2000, PICK, CONCURRENT DOS, QNX, PROLOGUE, MUMPS, ...
* IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium hardware compatible.
* ISA bus Interrupt selectable. (IRQ2 – IRQ15)
* I/O address selectable for each port.
* Interrupt selectable for each port.
* Auto-detect 16450 or 16550 or 16650 chips on board.
* Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed board and up to 460K for high speed board.
* PCI Bus RS232 Card Version also available