AU$198 Export, AU$218 inc GST
Delivery: $13+gst Melbourne Metro, $18+gst Australia Wide, AU$50 World Wide
Micronica MGB100 is a small, light and compact 2.5" Storage and Backup system with Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection. The ideal storage and backup solution for people on the run. Forget wires! Now you can connect directly to your MGB100 Portable Wireless Data Storage straight from your laptop when travelling. And also allow other users to share data. Like a mini Network Server !
Just install your own choice of 2.5" IDE Hard Disk depending on your storage needs into this tiny external hard disk case and within minutes you can enjoy wireless data storage from both desktop and laptop PC's. The unit is supplied without any hard disk.
The Micronica MGB100 even includes a DHCP server which can be enabled or disabled and operate just like a wireless Access Point. WDS mode is provided so MGB100 can also be use to network with an existing Wireless Router. Ethernet connection for direct access is also included of course. And at the press of a button you can backup USB memory devices to the MGB100 instantly and without hassle!
Portable data storage and backup. For desktop or laptop. For both wireless or wired network applications.
Additionally, Network storage and fully compliant IEEE 802.11g WLAN device functions let you share files easily between multiple users.
The MGB100 offers WLAN mobility for home user and business people to maintain continuous network connectivity. Home users can stay connected to the network anywhere through a building without being limited by LAN cables via MGB100’s AP functionality. This device also has the additional advantage of providing network storage with its 2.5-inch hard disk drive which allows you to share information and storage capacity via wireless or wired network. The MGB100 supports the UPnP content directories and users can share music and video files easily. Besides, the click-and-copy of files from a flash drive to the MGB100 hard disk make the user backup files quick and easy.
• Network File Storage and File Sharing via the Network Neighborhood in Windows or Samba in Linux
• Supports Security level as Guest or Authorised user for file sharing
• UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) feature for Windows XP and Windows Me
• Real time clock to synchronise the computer time setting
• Easy to upgrade: using Web or Windows Application to upgrade new version of firmware
• Browser-based interface configuration and management: OS independent, easy-to-use for consumer installation
• HTTP server, Dynamic IP Address (DHCP Client), TCP/IP, UPnP, Samba Server, FTP Server, DHCP Server
• Built-in USB2.0 host to connect to USB mass storage device, like USB flash drive, USB Hard Drive, etc.
• Easy to button: Offer the Button to Copy folders and files from USB device to HDD
• Up to 54Mbps data rate by incorporating Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
• IEEE 802.11b compatible (11Mbps): Allowing inter-operation among multiple vendors
• IEEE 802.11g compatible (54Mbps): Allowing inter-operation among multiple vendors
• Wireless data rate supported: 6/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode; 1/2/5.5/11Mbps in 802.11b mode
• 64/128-bit WEP encryption
• Support AP and WDS wireless modes
• An Ethernet (10BaseT or 10/100 BaseT) adapter for wired client
• At least one WLAN client adapter of 802.11g(54Mbps) or 802.11b(11Mbps) for wireless connection
• TCP/IP and NetBIOS network protocol installed
• Internet Browser installed
• The MGB100 requires an external 5V, 3A power supply which is included in the MGB100 package.
• MGB100 x 1
• 2.4GHz dipole antenna
• Power Adapter (5 Volts DC, 3A)
• RJ-45 Ethernet cable
• Quick guide
• CD (utilities and user manual)