184 Napier Street, South Melbourne, 3205
Tel: 61-3-9699 8844
>> Email Enquiry <<
RISCOM Intelligent Multiport Serial Cards
RISCOM 8 Port ISA Multi Port Serial Card
AU$390 Export, AU$429 inc GST
8 Port PCI Multi Port Serial Card
Delivery: $9+gst Melbourne Metro, $17+gst Australia Wide, AU$50 World Wide
* Works under Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP. Drivers Included
* Works under Windows, Linux, UNIX, DOS etc etc.
* RISC Processor takes load off your computer.
* ISA Bus RISC Processor. PCI non-RISC multiport card also available! CALL!
4/8 PORT RISC CPU INTELLIGENT RS-232/422 CARD
The RISCOM 4/8 port RISC adapter is a low cost RS232 or RS422 Intelligent Multiport Serial Card. To enhance communication performance,
it features its own on board CL-CD 1400 RISC chips. So the I/O workload of the host system is greatly
reduced. Each four channels serial communication engine is made up of a
RISC processor (MPU), RAM, ROM, host bus interface logic, and four serial
data channels, each channel contains both 12 bytes FIFO for transmitter
and receiver. The RISCOM 8/4 port RISC card provides eight (or four) asynchronous
serial communication ports ( RS232C/RS422 ), which link the computer and
serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters,
The RISCOM 4/8 port RISC adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals ( VDUs ) in multi-user operating systems.
The RISCOM ISA Bus board may be installed in any IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486,
Pentium or hardware compatible systems. To accommodate a variety of operating
systems two switch banks permit maximum flexibility of configuration. The
interrupt (IRQ3 to IRQ15) and on board I/O address also can be selected to
define resource settings with total certainty.
Several boards can be installed in the system to allow for simple and convenient port expansion
as required. Cards can be configured to use individual interrupts or even
"daisy chained" to use a single shared interrupt. Total flexibility.
- Eight (or Four) RS232/RS422 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Suitable for Linux, XENIX, UNIX, MS/DOS, Windows NT, Windows 95.
- IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium, ISA hardware compatible.
- On board CL-CD1400 RISC processor for high performance operations. Each chip contains four serial data channels.
- ISA bus IRQ selectable (IRQ3 to IRQ15).
- Configurable to use individual IRQ or shared IRQ.
- On board memory map selectable.
- 12 bytes FIFO for each transmit and each receive channel.
- RISCOM 8 port RISC adapter OR RISCOM 4 port RISC adapter.
- User manual.
- RISCOM software and device driver for multi-user operating system.
- Expansion box and cables.
Select one of following items:
- PCCOM-RISC8-RS232-RJ12 MODEL: 8 RS232 ports with RJ-12 connector.
- PCCOM-RISC8-RS232-BOX MODEL: 8 RS232 ports with expansion box.
- PCCOM-RISC8-RS232-DB62 MODEL: 8 RS232 ports with DB62 cable to DB25 connectors
- PCCOM-RISC8-RS422-BOX MODEL: 8 RS422 ports with expansion box.
- PCCOM-RISC8-RS422-DB62 MODEL: 8 RS422 ports with DB62 cable to DB25 connectors.
- PCCOM-RISC4-RS232-RJ12 MODEL: 4 RS232 ports with RJ-12 connector.
- PCCOM-RISC4-RS232-DB62 MODEL: 4 RS232 ports with DB62 cable to DB25 connectors.
- PCCOM-RISC4-RS422-DB62 MODEL: 4 RS422 ports with DB62 cable to DB25 connectors.
Email us for latest drivers