Micronica Company Profile
Following are some typical comments in the press media about
- * "Edward Jozis, of MICRONICA, whose own connections I have checked out (how else would I know whether I could trust him ?)". Charles Wright. The Age Green Guide, "How to buy the right clone".
- "The golden rule is that for reliable SCSI and back-up assistance, it is critically
important to choose a computer equipment dealer who REALLY understands computers". Jason Romney, Herald Sun, "Back up or lose it"
- * "An assembler of high quality clones for corporate and Government customers".
Lisa Mitchell. The Age, "Chip prices to tumble".
- * "Micronica, a Melbourne upgrade specialist". David Crowe. Financial
Review, "Upgrading hardware need not be expensive"
MICRONICA was established 28 September 1983 and offers services and solutions from
our experienced, highly trained and formally qualified group of technical
Since 1983 we have been able to steadily maintain, grow and renew our customer base by
understanding one fundamental rule in regards to business. You can't survive
any business on product and price advantage alone, a strong customer service
culture is also critical.
MICRONICA is dedicated to provide serious computer users with the exact and right products for their applications using the most cost effective materials and methods available. Our goal is to provide you with a product that meets your exact specifications and requirements.
MICRONICA is the preferred supplier, service provider and equipment consultant to major corporate organisations, educational institutions and professional computer resellers.
Our numerous Customer Testimonials
(http://micronica.com.au/micronica/testimonials.htm) attest to our dedication and professional
- Personalised service of a professional standard.
- PC hardware which is upgradable and of the highest possible standard and
quality, for which we are the authorised Australian distributor. Hardware is supplied
on it's own or as part of our tailored computing solutions which include installation
and maintenance of PC networks.
- Internet Services provider. Get your Internet presence onto the net for as little as just $50
per Year, including Email and your own Website. All equipment, modem, configuration, training, consultation etc. can
be provided,installed and configured, if required.
- Our in-house service and test facilities include stand alone PC’s, Unix
Server Hosts running Ubuntu, Fedora and Slackware, and even Novell Network Server for legacy support and
- All customer hardware and software requirements. Including repairs, upgrades and
- Comprehensive range of Multimedia. Including Video Digitising and Video
Standards and File Format Conversion.
- Wireless Bridge products for both long range and short range wireless
- All service and support is done in-house. We keep a full range of spare parts at all
- Consulting service to implement and support customer office automation systems and
- Specialised computer hardware training courses. From a comprehensive PC hardware
training course through to Unix and Novell fileserver configuration. Right up to
your own Cloud Computing solutions.
- Official Certified Novell Engineer (CNE) for configuration and trouble shooting
- Expertise with large nationwide corporate LAN/WAN design with vast experience
and detailed knowledge of Cisco routers.
- Video Conferencing and Application Sharing equipment over TCP/IP
Internet WAN and LAN.
- Australian Distributor for a range of products including Snazzi, Snazio,
Stardot Technologies, Darim
- Australian Distributor for Micronica "Jumbuck" Modems.
- Australian Distributor for Ovislink and Airlive Wireless Networking
- Authorised Microsoft OEM dealer and Microsoft Sales Partner.
- Registered Genuine Intel Dealer.
So for ALL your Computer Consultation, Service and Support requirements and
even just for some initial advice or professional opinion, don't waste your valuable time. Contact MICRONICA.