Worldwide Distributor for
Real Time USB MPEG 1 and 2 Video Encoder
AU$595 Export, AU$655 inc GST
Delivery: $9+gst Melbourne Metro, $17+gst Australiawide, AU$50 Worldwide
ITV World HotStuff Product Review...
* CLICK HERE for Hi Res Streaming Video Review (14 MB) * CLICK HERE for Lo Res Streaming Video Review (3.5 MB)
How do you know its GREAT ? Here is a typical independent testimonial.
* "The Navis USB MPEG encoder does produce very good quality MPEG 2 movies in real time."
* "The NAVIS works like a dream on my 533 Celeron running WinME at home."
John M., Defence Department
Some Small Video Samples
* This is a very small 1 MB very LOW res sample. Qick to download over internet. Still not bad for 1 MByte ;-)
* This is a small 4 MB very LOW res sample. Mainly to demonstrate how you can put together video snippets and superimpose your own sound track using the included software with Navis USB. The resolution and bitrate is intentionally very low to keep the file size down for internet access. The original 50 MByte full res file is crystal clear of course. Still not bad for 4 MBytes ;-)
* This is a bit better 10 MB Medium res sample. Reasonable quality even on full screen whilst mainting reasonably low file download size. Check it out!
NAVIS means the birth of new vision (nacimiento) in the Spanish language.
NAVIS-USB is the cost effective affordable real time MPEG-1/2 video capture encoding solution.
With it's BUILT IN HARDWARE COMPRESSION you are no longer bound by the need for a super computer or costly PCI Video Grabber products.
NAVIS-USB fully integrates MPEG-1/2 Audio and Video capture in a single
product. It provides real-time compressed storage of MPEG I/II data into
HDD, CD-R/W, DVD-ROM, etc delivering real-time, high-resolution digital
video and audio.
You can make your own high quality video clips, video titles and streaming
media. Video editing software is included so you will produce really polished
results. NAVIS-USB supports user selectable constant bit rate (CBR) and also real time variable bit rate
(VBR) encoding with various stream types. Also, NAVIS-USB is an external
unit. So no need to open the PC cover for its installation and also perfect for notebook computers requiring high quality capture of full motion video. Just plug in its USB cable, install the software and start recording
to MPEG file. It is that simple. Navis-USB comes complete with Ulead Video Studio
and Win DVD Software so you can start creating your own videos right away. Whether you use a Desktop or Laptop
computer, the results are great!